We welcome your desire to volunteer for us. We have so many places in our agengy where you can help - A mandatory orientation is required to volunteer. Orientations are the same days as the work days - from 2 till 4:00 - weather permitting. Please RSVP which orientation you will attent by emailing email@example.com.
Need community service hours?
We welcome any talents and gifts of self you can bring us! If you need community service hours for school - BRIGHT FUTURES, church, work or court, please let us know and we will be happy to accomodate you!
Outdoor Projects Include:
- Working at our thrift store -
- Building A Carriage & Hay Barn
- Maintaining & Restoring our carriages & wagons
- Designing & building the living quarters for our horse trailer
- Pasture maintenance (removing toxic weeds and plants)
- Mowing and fence line clearing - fence repair
- Horse grooming & conditioning
- Providing assistance at events & Special Olympics & 4 - H shows
If you don't care to work outside, there are endless indoor jobs also, which include:
- Photo album, scrap book and Video making
- Recruiting and coordinating volunteers
- Fund raising - finding sponsors and grants
- Public relations - speaking to groups
- Future event planning
- Budget/Finance/Audit & Capital Improvements
- Special Olympic Coordinator
- Office Duties
Adult Volunteer form
Youth Volunteer form